Download the tagging instructions and Easy Pricing Guide above
Earn the most on your items by doing the following:
- Remember to Bring your best! Preparing your items takes time and you want it to be worthwhile. When gathering your items, we suggest you sort them into 3 piles. One to sell, one to donate, and one to toss. Make sure you scroll down to review the list of Acceptable and Not Acceptable items.
- Donate all of your your unsold items and earn a $10 LFA BIG Buck Card! Donated items are sent to worthy local charities and used by less fortunate people in our community! Tags must be marked with the letter “D” in the lower right hand corner.
Remember these limits:
- Infant Clothing - (Boys & Girls) - 30 hanging items limit for sizes 0-18mths combined per gender, and Sizes 16 through Junior combined per gender.
- Maternity Clothing - 10 Hanging Items, no nursing bras or under garments, please.
- Fashionista - 10 Hanging Items, 5 Pairs of ladies shoes
- Purses, Bags, Totes- limit 3 per consignor, Name brands only.
Children’s safety and well-being are very important to us. It is against the law to resell products that are on the Consumer Product Safety Commission website as having been deemed unsafe for children. To see if your product has been recalled, go to www.cpsc.gov. If you have a product that has ever been recalled, it will not be accepted. Mom to Mom…. If you as an LFA consignor, volunteer, or shopper see an item that should not be on the sales floor, please alert us, as we work together to keep our children as safe as possible.
FASHIONISTA! Ladies BRANDS –
This section is for today’s most wanted Ladies clothing – size 0 and up, (subject to approval at check-in). Upscale, current brands only (examples include Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, The Loft, The Limited, JCrew, Kenneth Cole, Buckle, Michael Kors,….). Please note...We are VERY selective and reserve the right to reject items we feel are not a match for the event.
Children's Items – Seasonally Appropriate:
- Bathing suits (Spring/Summer event only)
- Like New pajamas
- Halloween Costumes (Fall/Winter events only)
- New or Like-New Shoes
- Toys, outside toys (no swing sets), riding toys, bicycles
- Sports Equipment
- Videos, video games and electronics (No VHS, cabinet TVs or computers)
- Children’s Books
- Children’s CDs and computer games
- Board games and puzzles
- Dolls and Barbies
- Room Décor items and bedding
- Exersaucers, play pens/pack and play, bouncers
- Nursery needs and decor
- Crib bedding priced $50 or less
- Changing tables, bassinets, diaper disposals
- Toddler beds
- Potty chairs and bath needs
- Bed rails
- Safety equipment
- Trendy Diaper bags – Please do not bring hospital-issued bags
Home Decor Items:
- Modern Furniture
- Modern Bedding, curtains, etc
- Small working appliances – no large appliances
- Pictures, Mirrors, MODERN wall décor
- Please no knick-knacks or flower vases
- Dish sets – no individual glass ware
We DO NOT Accept:
- Out-of-season or dated clothing, housewares, bedding and art work
- Adult Clothing – other than fashionista -
- Underwear (including boxers and bras) not in unopened original packaging
- Car seats or Booster Seats
- Stuffed animals that are not educational
- Items that are dirty, smell of smoke, with stains or tears, missing buttons, broken zippers
- Jewelry, picture frames smaller than 8×10, used candles
- Puzzles, games or toys with missing pieces
- Computer equipment, cabinet style TV’s, large appliances
- VHS and cassette tapes
- Dated Luggage, travel totes or purses
- Random Knick knacks and baskets
- Adult Reading Books, including cookbooks
- Recalled items – if unsure, please visit www.cpsc.gov
- DROP-SIDE CRIBS AND BUMBO’s WITHOUT SAFETY STRAP- there are no exceptions.
Have a question about your items? Please do not hesitate to ask. We are happy to assist you.