Want to Earn the MOST on Your Items?
1. Remember to bring your best! Preparing your items takes time and you want it to be worthwhile. When gathering your items, we suggest you sort them into 3 piles. One to sell, one to donate, and one to toss.
2. Donate all of your your unsold items and LFA kids will waive your participation fee! Donated items are sent to worthy local charities and used by less fortunate people in our community! Tags must be marked with the letter “D” in the lower right hand corner.
SIZE LIMITS: We limit the following areas due to space.
Children’s safety and well-being are very important to us. It is against the law to resell products that are on the Consumer Product Safety Commission website as having been deemed unsafe for children. To see if your product has been recalled, go to: www.cpsc.gov. If you have a product that has ever been recalled, it will not be accepted. Mom to Mom…. If you as an LFA consignor, volunteer, or shopper see an item that should not be on the sales floor, please alert us, as we work together to keep our children as safe as possible.
Limit 10 maternity hanging items per consignor. Please no nursing bras or under garments.
FASHIONISTA! Ladies BRANDS –
Limit of 10 hanging items and 5 pairs of shoes. This section is for today’s most wanted Ladies clothing – size 0 and up, (subject to approval at check-in). Upscale, current brands only (examples include Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, The Loft, The Limited, JCrew, Kenneth Cole, Buckle, Michael Kors,….). Please note...We are VERY selective and reserve the right to reject items we feel are not a match for the event.
CHILDREN’S ITEMS – SEASONALLY APPROPRIATE:
- Bathing suits (Spring/Summer event only)
- Like New pajamas
- Halloween Costumes (Fall/Winter events only)
- New or Like-New Shoes
- Toys, outside toys (no swing sets), riding toys, bicycles
- Sports Equipment
- Videos, video games and electronics (No VHS, cabinet TVs or computers)
- Children’s Books
- Children’s CDs and computer games
- Board games and puzzles
- Dolls and Barbies
- Room Décor items and bedding
- Exersaucers, play pens/pack and play, bouncers
- Nursery needs and decor
- Crib bedding priced $50 or less
- Changing tables, bassinets, diaper disposals
- Toddler beds
- Potty chairs and bath needs
- Bed rails
- Safety equipment
- Trendy Diaper bags – Please do not bring hospital-issued bags
HOME DECOR ITEMS:
- Modern Furniture
- Modern Bedding, curtains, etc
- Small working appliances – no large appliances
- Pictures, Mirrors, MODERN wall décor
- Please no knick-knacks or flower vases
- Dish sets – no individual glass ware
We DO NOT Accept:
- Out-of-season or dated clothing, housewares, bedding and art work
- Adult Clothing – other than fashionista -
- Underwear (including boxers and bras) not in unopened original packaging
- Car seats
- Stuffed animals of any kind
- Items that are dirty, smell of smoke, with stains or tears, missing buttons, broken zippers
- Jewelry, picture frames smaller than 8×10, used candles
- Puzzles, games or toys with missing pieces
- Computer equipment, cabinet style TV’s, large appliances
- VHS and cassette tapes
- Luggage, travel totes or purses (name brand purses only – ie, Coach, Michael Kors, Vera Bradley)
- Random Knick knacks and baskets
- Adult Reading Books
- Recalled items – if unsure, please visit www.cpsc.gov
- DROP-SIDE CRIBS AND BUMBO’s WITHOUT SAFETY STRAP- there are no exceptions.
Have a question about your items? Please do not hesitate to ask. We are happy to assist you.